Thursday, July 5, 2007

I thought that the Freshman Composition course was very time consuming. Although I don't think the work is very difficult, there is a lot of work to be done. I have done fairly well on my papers, in fact, I've gotten a 60 on 1 of them and very few B's. The remainder of grades were A's. The course was okay at first, I thought I would be able to handle it. Now I'm just flat out tired of writing. I believe that my papers would be of better quality if I hadn't written so many. No I just find myself half assing my papers, just doing enough to get me by and get the grade. I also feel very frustrated because I'm tired of school. I want to be able to enjoy the last summer without having to worry about any responsibilities. When I graduate in 2008, I'm no longer a "kid" anymore. School gets in the way of me having fun and being able to work more often. Although the course has taught me to become a better writer, now it's just an overload. I so fed up with writing that I don't even care about the quality of my papers. Therefore, although my writing has improved grammatically, the quality just flat out sucks. I believe my papers were a lot better at the beginning of the semester than they are now.

No comments: